- Liquid Roofing-
Redbrooks Ltd uses Elastaseal tm Roof Coating System that is a cool liquid waterproofing solution designed to offer long-term protection to flat roofs gutters and pitched roofs.
The specialist roof coating extends the life of the roof, by being permanently elastomeric and UV stable. It creates a seamless finish that is impermeable soon after application and highly resistant to ponded water, giving ultimate protection against future leaks. The product allows the roof to ‘breathe’, preventing condensation and making it in the first choice of many site managers working on refurbishments or new building projects. Applied as cool liquid, Elastaseal is safe and easy to install on most roof substrates, even those which are weathered and damaged, ensuring minimal disruption and risk to the client.
Key Features and Benefits
- Applied easily as a cold liquid- no hot works are used
- Safe to install with no disruption to building during application
- Can be applied over most existing roof surfaces
- You can choose a system that lasts 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Quickly Resistant to rainfall
- Joint free
- Excellent resistance to ponded water
- Fibre reinforced maximum film strength
- UV Stable
- Easy to maintain- excellent through life costings