Turnkey Modular Systems
We can design, manufacture and install modular UPS Systems, Standby Generation, HV Switchgear, MV Switchgear of all sizes to suit your needs, all containerised for ease and speed of installation.
Our containerised solutions are ideal for sites requiring either temporary power and/or where there is not sufficient capacity within an existing building plant room to expand a critical power system for a major datacentre modification, disaster recovery situation or project over run.
Deploying containerised systems can lead to cost savings when compared to either expanding existing plant room space or construction of a new building. In addition, deployment can generally be made within a matter of weeks with lower installation and final connection costs.
The modular approach allows facilities managers to select the right-sized systems and container to suit their power needs. The systems are also scalable allowing further containers to be installed at a later date to meet growing demands. As well as providing a solution for modular self-contained power protection systems, containerised systems can also be used to support containerized datacentres.
- Cost effective, energy saving solution using systems integrated into a single 20-foot or 40-foot container providing up to 6MVA of operational power
- Highly secure and reliable with a two-porch design to prevent wind and sand ingress, IP55 enclosure and anti-corrosion paint finish to give a 15-year working life
- Matched to support containerised modular datacentres with integral cooling and a high PUE ratio
- Customised security and fit-out options to suit local requirements
- Purchase or Rental/Lease options for flexibility
- Integral power distribution, security and monitoring systems
- Fast construction, fit-out, deployment and connection
- Company branding in colour and logo application
- Provision for on-going all-inclusive maintenance contracts with defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs)