Redbrooks Specialist Contracts Limited is committed to respecting your privacy and to comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
This policy advises on how we collect, use and protect your information when you visit our website and/or use our products and services by doing the following;
- You can visit our website without having to disclose any personal information.
- If you do submit any personal information following agreement to use our products or services, or by completing our website contact form, we confirm that we will only use your personal information to support your relationship with Redbrooks Specialist Contracts Limited.
- We will use your business and personal details to set up and administer your relationship with us, using your business data to contact you by post, telephone, email or other electronic messaging services.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, it will only be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected.
- We may use your information for a number of purposes which include processing, managing and administrating your account and delivering any services and products requested by you.
- To update your information or advise us how you would like to receive details of our products and services – please contact us by email [email protected]
- Any social media posts or comments that you send to us (on our Facebook/Twitter page) will be shared under the terms of the relevant social media platform on which they are written and could be made public. Other people, not us, control these platforms and we have no responsibility for this kind of sharing.
- To make sure that we meet our legal data protection and privacy obligations, we will only retain your information for as long as we need it for the purposes that we acquired it for in the first place. This means that we will keep your information for as long as you continue to use our services, and for a reasonable period afterwards if you stop doing so in case you decide to return to us.
- We are constantly reviewing and enhancing our technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect our clients’ personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction.
You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you, please write to [email protected]