Partnering with our heritage consultants and working to sympathetically restore and retain both listed and protected buildings and structures throughout the UK over the last 10 years.
We have been employed as both principle contractor and as a specialist contractor in this arena undertaking full refurbishment works of heritage and listed buildings. These works have been undertaken on a mixture of projects including national landmarks to provide urgent and immediate protection through to the long term refurbishment of Grade II* listed residential and commercial properties throughout the UK.
Our systematic and sympathetic approach to restoration has provided clients with bespoke solutions to ensure the sensitive restoration of landmark buildings throughout the UK.
- Full project refurbishment works
- Grade II & Grade II* projects
- Project values to £10m
- Trained & competent workforce
- Principle contractor and contracting roles
- Heritage & Listed Building experience
- Heritage protection works